Outreach project activities are oriented to jointly define the means and strategies of a cost effective Science and Technology outreach to citizens. Internationalisation of the individual regional initiatives. Organisation of common workshops to research new ways for outreach. Creation of an international competition of outreach works.
University of Oxford
- Identification of best practices: download deliverable D5.1 [1,98 MB]
- Pilots carried out: a competition to award the best Outreach project has been organised and winners have been announced. Link to news item about winners. More information available at the dedicated website of the competition: www.engageawards.org.
- Public Engagement and Outreach Planning Worksheet: based on feedback from national experts and winners of our EngageU competition, the worksheet offers guidance in planning effective outreach and public engagement initiatives, based on 4 main issues: purpose, impact, originality and sustainability.
- Resources for the competition: an output of the competition was a list of resources recommended by national experts and winners of the competition. The list includes useful resources and reports as well as ongoing examples of strong practice at the ULab institutions.
- All these results are deeply described in Deliverable D5.2 [1,22 MB]